The Cevene Total Care Team is available to help you reach your best whole health potential. We have specialists in many areas who work together to provide the best possible health care for your total recovery. Choose from the categories below for an introduction to our staff professionals:
Dr. Todd R. Cevene, D.C.
Dr. Cevene is the Owner and Director of the Cevene Care Clinic. He is a Board-Certified physician and has a decade of experience in direct patient care.
Dr. Cevene's professional experience:
Dr. Cevene has extensive clinical experience working in multidisciplinary health care settings:
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Life University (Marietta, Georgia)
- Trained at Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, Iowa)
- Skilled at developing and implementing various patient care plans
- Extensive experience with orthopedic and neurological disorders
- Member International Chiropractic Association, Illinois Chiropractic Society, Doctor's Speakers Bureau and other professional organizations
Dr. Cevene's areas of interest include:
- First Choice Healthcare of Florence (Florence, South Carolina)
- Life University (Marietta, Georgia)
- Family Health Quest Pain Center (Freeport, Illinois)
- Preventive medicine
- Primary care
- Patient education
- Neurodiagnostic testing
- Healthy lifestyle issues
Dr. Peter K-M. Park
Dr. Park brings more than 25 years of clinical experience to the Cevene Care Clinic as a Licensed Physiatrist certified by The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation since 1978. He completed his residency training at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, and Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York and is a graduate of the Catholic Medical College, Seoul, Korea.
"t's important to treat the whole patient, not just the patient's symptoms. By sharing medical knowledge and providing the right tools, the patient is able to understand and manage their condition. There are so many methods available to reduce or eliminate problems as well as reducing the possibility of recurrence. A comprehensive approach not only produces cost-effective results, but also a high degree of patient satisfaction."
Dr. Park's Range of Professional Experience:
Dr. Park's extensive clinic involvement includes:
- Clinical Director, Physiatrist in Berkshire Rehabilitation Center, Mercy Hospital (Springfield, Massachusetts)
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, The University of Illinois College of Medicine (Rockford, Illinois)
- Member of Medical Equipment & New Program Development Committee / Member of Medical Executive Committee, Rockford Memorial Hospital (Rockford, Illinois)
- Clinical Director / Chairman, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Rockford Memorial Hospital (Rockford, Illinois)
- Managing Director, Physiatrist Partnership Group ? Rockford Rehabilitation Specialists / Clinical Director, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Rockford Memorial Hospital (Rockford, Illinois)
- Director Amputee Clinic / Director Chronic Pain and Work Hardening Programs
- Associate Physiatrist for Muscular Dystrophy Clinic
- Children's rehabilitation medicine - cerebral palsy, developmental delay, seizure disorder, meningocele, hyrocephalus and autism
- Diagnostic testing with nerve conduction and electromyography studies
Justin Ramaza, M.D.
Joe O'Saber D.O.
Dr. O'Saber began his professional career working as a licensed paramedic. This valuable experience convinced him to further his medical training. He enrolled at California State University to pursue his education and is graduated with B.S. and M.S. degrees in exercise physiology.
He then completed his training at California State University by earning his D.O. degree in Osteopathy. Dr. O'Saber then completed a residency in emergency medicine.
He has a keen interest in helping patients manage pain.
Education and Experience:
- Paramedic 1986-1989
- Bachelor of Science degree, Exercise Physiology, 1997 California State University
- Master of Science degree in Exercise Physiology, 1999 California State University
- Doctor of Osteopathy degree, 2003 California State University
Dr. Joe O'Saber is a welcome addition to our clinical staff at Cevene Care Clinic.
M. Cristina Herrera Leenheer, L Ac
M. Cristina Herrera Leenheer is a Licensed Acupuncturist and a Diplomate in Acupuncture, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She completed a Master of Science Degree in Oriental Medicine from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine (Racine, Wisconsin). She also holds a Certificate Master Level in Acupuncture from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine.
" work with patients to resolve and manage disorders involving all body systems. Collaborating with health care practitioners in a multidisciplinary setting like the sCevene Care Clinic allows me to utilize my training and experience to provide the patient with whole health."
Areas of emphasis include:
Her areas of interest include:
- Five years of experience using traditional Chinese medicine, including acupuncture, moxibustion, Tuina (Chinese massage) and Chinese herbs
- Treatment for symptoms associated with neurological, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal, gynecological, psychological and emotional conditions, as well as smoking and substance detoxification
- Maximizing health benefits under the combined efforts of traditional Chinese medicine and conventional Western treatment
- Health promotion
- Cultural medicine
- Women's health
- Mind/body awareness
- Behavior change
- Stroke rehabilitation
- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- Illinois State Acupuncturists Association